Thursday, March 26, 2009

Something Significant

Its been awhile since I blogged. Been busy with work. I love working full time. I love raising my family; so no time for blogging. I am on spring break so I have a little time on my hands. Not much to write about, or I should say not enough time to write about all the wonderful things that I have been through the last few months. 

I just feel very grateful for the life God has given me. I have seen so much growth in myself, yet at the same time realizing how much more I need to grow. But little by little, I trust God a little more than before. I am so grateful that God doesn't get too frustrated with me and my lack of faith and trust, but is patient with me. Sometimes I think I am the one who gets impatient with myself, and that is why I get myself into trouble. But thank God He knows how to dig me out of deep holes and make good things come out of bad. 

I'm enjoying my new ordinary life. It isn't anything significant, but then again.... 

No comments: