Monday, August 18, 2008

Second Chances

It is time I let go of hurt feelings and resentments... It is time for a new way of thinking; a new way of living. So as a symbol of God erasing all my sins, I erased all my posts so that my blog is as white as snow. A clean slate to write new things in the same way God gives me clean slates in life, to write whatever I chose. I have realized that I am no teacher of the book, and I don't need to prove that to anybody. I want this blog to go in a new direction; in the same direction I am going with my spiritual walk. Good bye to the old, hello to the new! Thank God for second, second chances....

Stay tuned

1 comment:

bsczar1 said...

Great idea!!! I look forward to reading more posts from you. I guess I should post on mine more often, hey?

God Bless,

Brian